Thursday 8 October 2015

Hello! Is it me you're looking for?

The 'contact' page (located at the top of this page) is now operational and offering you, the public, a plethora of ways to get in touch. Be it by direct e-mail or social networking sites if you have any questions, want to discuss a commission or just say “hello” drop me a line!
Are you on Facebook?
arfon.net’s home from home, aside from keeping me informed of the latest internet fads, Facebook has brought me in contact with hundreds of likeminded, creative people and I am happy to add more! Find me here and see what ‘crazy’ shenanigans I’ve been up to.
Or perhaps you might also consider joining the Arfon Jones Information Club Facebook page? A useful way of keeping up to date with project news and updates. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

If not that how about Twitter?
Aside from informing every one of updates I also use Twitter as the means to wish Mr Gareth 'Gaz Top' Jones a Happy St David’s day each year. Back in the 1980’s Get Fresh and How 2 were firm fixtures in my week and so I was pleased to discover that he had a Twitter page, it just so happens that was on St David’s day so I wished him a “Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus!” ("Happy St David’s day") and have continued to do so every year since 2011. Once you are done following me on my Twitter page check his out and see what he’s up to!
Curiously, on the subject of my Twitter account this year I was confused with another Arfon Jones on Twitter, specifically Arfon Jones of the political party Plaid Cymru. I rarely discuss politics online and I was suddenly Tweeted by a party supporter asking where he could get a supporters badge…  I pointed out that he had the wrong Arfon Jones and that I was in fact the artist and NOT the politician. Mr Jones the politician joined in the conversation telling me that he fancied a career “swoop” (I think he meant swap) and asked if I fancied being “a thorn in the side of the establishment?” I asked him what the hours are like… Its all go on my Twitter account, follow me there I will in all likelihood follow you back! I can’t say fairer than that!

I can also be found on Youtube,
Although I am more of a Youtube viewer I hope to change that in 2016 by uploading more content. Until that happens check out my Customised talking Roland Rat plush toy, Musical Engagement Ring Box and Singing Sparrow Post Box videos…
Have an eBay account? Unlike other creative types that place a ‘donate’ button on their web site I want you to have something for your money so from time to time I place items for sale on eBay. These range from original works of art to all manner of collectables with all proceeds funding my work and creative endeavours. Why not check out my page and see if you can bag yourself a bargain that supports art and creativity in the process?!
Other sites that I frequent, are LinkedIn, even though opinions are divided on this one with some people believing that it’s a good way of maintaining a professional online work profile while others regard it as a waste of time. If you are on there, and a keen supporter of it and you would like to be “Linked-In” you will find my profile here.
I have joined the 21st century and started using a mobile phone to access the Internet and so use Instagram allowing me to post photos as I go about my day, are you on there? Say “hello” and I’m also on Pinterest I find it a rather nice way of sharing and showcasing inspiration with others. Find me there and see if we like the same things!
And last but not least, this site, my since thanks to everyone that regularly comment on my posts I appreciate your interest and support. If this is your first time to this site don’t be shy, say “hello” and thanks for making contact!

© Arfon Jones 2015. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...