Wednesday 17 October 2012

Countdown to Website Launch: 3 ‘Save the Date!’

Two weeks ago I posted a video and a photograph on Facebook and Youtube that may have been a little too cryptic as to its actual meaning… My web site has been a long time in the making, in fact many doubted it’s actual existence but I can now reveal that on the 20th of this month arfon.net will be launched! It will be live, active and open for business for everyone around the world to log on and find out more about my work.

So what is the meaning of the video and photo? Well it relates to something else that has a reputation for being elusive that has many questioning its very existence, Bigfoot!  On the 20th of October 2012 the famous Patterson-Gimlin film, a short film purported to prove the existence of Sasquatch celebrates its 45th anniversary. Seeing this footage for the first time as a child opened my eyes to a sense of wonder that I carry to this very day, it fascinated me and made me ponder the possibilities so I celebrate its existence the same day as my site goes active!




© Arfon Jones 2012. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...