Monday 20 April 2020

VID-O-RAMA passes 100 Subscribers!

On Saturday I reached 100 subscribers... I realise that some people achieve this figure with no real effort and other YouTubers achieve vast, greater numbers achieving the coveted YouTube Play Buttons all the time but please indulge me here, when I uploaded the Frankenhooker painting video on my channel back in August I told myself, if I had achieved 100 subscribers by next August I would keep doing these VID-O-RAMA videos..
A big THANK YOU to everyone that has helped me achieve this number, there is still a great deal to do but I am very much looking forward to getting on with it, and who knows? perhaps even getting one of those play buttons?

NEW VIDEO: The Incredible Melting Man (1977) 



© Arfon Jones 2020. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...