Sunday 12 August 2018

NEW! Sutekh the last of the Osirans figures!


I’ve wanted to share this project with you all for some time! One of my all time favourite Doctor Who adventures is the classic 4th Doctor story ‘Pyramids of Mars’ from 1975 so when I was invited by my good friend Brian Ugor in collaboration with Etc Toys to provide the backing board artwork for a limited edition Sutekh the Destroyer figures I was delighted! I’m sure you will agree that the finished product looks amazing!  Handmade and individually produced, even Gabriel Woolf, Sutekh himself approves and the first batch is all set! 
E-mail Brian for more information at 
themaster78@optonline.net 
and tell him Arfon sent you!

Glows in the dark!

Sutekh himself Gabriel Woolf!
© Arfon Jones 2018. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...