Monday 22 May 2017

New Comic! Slashermania!

Remember the Freaktown Comics Kickstarter I mentioned last year? Slashermania? I am delighted to say that it's out now and it's brilliant! Celebrating the slasher movie genre this 168 page graphic novel tells of a contest featuring 10 masked maniacs battling to win the Slashermania Slasher of the Year award and I commend writer Russell Hillman and artists Ron Joseph and CJ Camba on their efforts.
The book also includes a 12-page pin-up section featuring the work of “the best artists in the world of indie and alternative comics” (their words not mine) where you will find a mock horror poster for 'Summer Camp Slaughter' featuring one of the story's 'contestants' Franklin Frost painted by yours truly. Read it? What did you think?


© Arfon Jones 2017. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

3 comments:

  1. Mine's arrived, but I haven't read it next. I shall try to do it tonight; one of my workmates is interested in seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spread the word mim, let's get these lesser known comics out there! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...