Monday 16 May 2011

The original Fozzie Bear

I found these photos on my old camera taken back in 2006 at the Teddy Bear Museum in Stratford-upon-Avon (now relocated to Polka Theatre in Wimbledon). As we made our way through this lovely museum (created by Gyles Brandreth and his wife) there, above the door was the original Fozzie Bear! donated to the museum by one of my childhood heroes Jim Henson! I have always loved the Muppets and the Henson legacy and Fozzie has always been one of my favourites so much so that I was completely taken aback when I saw him! I looked up at him with my mouth open in awe and then I did something that I shouldn’t have done… I ignored the “no photography” sign and took a couple of quick shots!
I quickly put my camera away again and walked out through the door as the curator (Mrs. Brandreth?) who had undoubtedly seen the camera flash proceeded to gave me a ‘long hard stare’. I’m not proud of what I did, and I apologise here and now, but give me a break! THE Fozzie Bear!

© Arfon Jones 2011. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...