Tuesday 28 December 2010

Science Spotlight: Conclusion

Back in January I set myself a project entitled ‘Science Spotlight’ each month I depicted someone of scientific interest to me, from boffins to inventors some had achieved great success others less so. Presented in a simplistic style, reminiscent of traditional children’s education books and comics they also provided a brief biography, which I hoped would encourage readers to research further and learn more about their work and interesting lives. I have received positive feedback from the many visitors to this blog (in some cases from the subjects themselves!) and thank everyone dearly for taking the time to do so. As the project draws to a close I thought I would include all 12 on this thread for easy access. All comments are welcomed, please feel free to share your thoughts Happy New Year!







12/12 Lord William Penney
© Arfon Jones 2010. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...