Wednesday 5 July 2017

Find me on Idol Features!

Yours truly's ramblings are now no longer confined to these pages! Some of my articles will live on in Idol Features, a site founded by Chris Charles containing a plethora of interviews with ladies in the entertainment industry. The site was originally created back in 2007 by Chris as an unnamed storage site for articles he’d written for other sites but it now lives on as a hub of information about women in entertainment and since 2011 it has been updated with content exclusively for the site and I am delighted to be added to the fold as an 'Occasional Contributor' follow this link to find out more.

Art wise I have a great many projects and commissions on the go, taking up most of my time, but fear not... I’ll be back!


© Arfon Jones 2017. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

2 comments:

  1. More fame, how will you cope? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fame? Lol I must be the most unknown famous person in the world then! ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...