Thursday 12 April 2012

The Easter Egg Brain

Even though Easter has been and gone I thought I would share this as its not often I get to show off my creative culinary creations! Seeing as chocolate eggs seldom live up to my expectations, this year I decided to melt a few down and start over and create my very own chocolate egg, a chocolate egg brain! Just like ‘normal’ chocolate eggs this brain variant can be broken into two sections so you can familiarise yourself with the contours of the brain as you gorge yourself on the chocolatey goodness of the other half. Once it had set I wrapped it with recycled gold foil adding one of my brain logo stickers in the process.


Link© Arfon Jones 2012. All images are copyrighted throughout the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...