Friday 21 October 2011

Ladies of Steampunk: Now On Sale!


Back in July I mentioned that my shrunken T-Rex was to make an appearance in a forthcoming steampunk themed calendar produced by Sean McCaffrey and Sean W Makiney of Monkey House Media. Well I’m happy to report that the Ladies of Steampunk calendar is now available to buy!

To celebrate the release of the calendar a party was recently held at the Mondo Bizarro CafĂ© in Sacramento. Featuring live music by Unwoman. Guests were able to buy their own calendar and posters including some of the props that were used in the photo shoots. Unfortunately I was unable to attend (it’s quite a way for me!) But I understand a good time was had by all and the calendar was very well received, so much so that plans are already under way for the 2013 edition!
As I eagerly await the arrival of my calendar I urge you all to follow the link and buy one! My heartiest congratulations to Sean & Sean for making their idea a reality!

Image courtesy of Monkey House Media/ Ladies of Steampunk calendar
© Arfon Jones 2011. All images are copyrighted throughout the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...